Art of Human Connection
Explore ways to build a bridge to one another through vulnerability.
Art of Human ConnectionA 3-hour exploration including meditation, breath-work and a guided interactive human experience. We all want to learn the art of interacting with our fellow species. This workshop will teach you how to mindfully interact in relationship to others. Creating a safe environment where awareness is brought to the art of affection. We live in a culture where there is much emphasis to the physical and not enough awareness to the benefits of internal beauty.
Human connection reduces stress and decreases the likelihood of depression. It also helps boost the immune system and release oxytocin, the hormone that helps you feel good and feel connected to others.. Candidates for this workshop must to be comfortable with touch and open to pairing up with a partner (unless you bring your own).
- Cuddling; Big Spoon, Little Spoon - At the end of this workshop we will dive into the giving and receiving of energy in a platonic way. There will be a guided meditation that brings you back to a child hood moment where the big spoon will then be giving healing energy to.
- Creating A Connection Between Two Beings - Throughout the workshop we will be going into different modalities that allow us true connection and vulnerability. Ranging from Eye Gazing, Heart to Heart Connection, Energy Cauldrons, Chakra Connection and many others!
- Platonic Allowance; Give and Receive - This is a workshop without judgement. To Create a safe space for one another to express freely emotions that have been buried inside. Be ready to face fears and to explore them.
- Deeper Divine Connection from Within - As we progress in the class we will discover that the partners you have are for a reason. You will notice similarities in each other and realize that we are not alone and we all feel very similar in our human expressions.
- The Power of the Human Touch - The power of human touch goes a long way in the way of allowing healing. We crave physical touch. Did you know that : Babies who don't receive human contact in their first days or weeks of life often suffer from health problems related to this deprivation. They can exhibit a failure to thrive, a condition seen in orphanages among children who did not receive enough human contact when they were babies. Newborns denied physical contact with other humans can actually die from this lack of contact, even when provided with proper nutrition and shelter. This plays a huge role even in our adult life!!
- Discover your worth and value - Realize that the only limitation you are placing is the one you have in your mind from the judgements.
Art of Human Connection
3 Hour Session
Click To Order Now
A moment of peace. And clarity into the heart of who and what you are is exactly what you will find when you engage with this water magister. He teaches from his own experiences and having worked through the various hurdles that life has presented him, he is well equipped to dance with you to help illuninate the healing work that needs doing. My first encounter with him was at Zen Awakening 2018 and I truly feel as if i got a lot out of his 3 different lectures and interactive portions. Ever humble. Ever a willing ear. Truly a noble soul that wishes for us all to grow. <3
Today I woke up with a big smile on my face. Last night it was a very intense and healing experience. I revisited places in my mind that I didn't want to remember , confronted some old demons, forgave myself and others without judgment or pointing fingers; closed some chapters and open my heart for new great experiences to come. Yes it can be painful to explore and revisit those traumatic hurtful events in life but it is absolutely necessary in order to heal,let go, and move on; otherwise we are just burying those emotions and it's like an angry time bomb ready to explode anytime. I am so thankful to David Andrew Rodriguez for the workshop ,Loni Duek for hosting , and the rest of the group for holding space and being fully present.
What an amazing gathering with so many beautiful connections. I learned so much about being open to giving and receiving love. It always felt so much easier for me to give than receive. Tonight I just allowed and trusted my heart. I was astonished how open an comfortable I was. The unity in the room was amazing. 5's to David's awesome direction in guiding us from one exercise to another (smooth as silk). You feel the love illuminating from his sweet soul. I definitely recommend stepping out of your comfort zone and trusting yourself and David. Sending waves of love and blessings. WE ARE LIVING HEAVEN ON EARTH! EVERY TIME I turn around I see more blessings! And so it is
Thank you Loni Duek and David Andrew Rodriguez . I certainly plan on returning and would definitely recommend The Art of a Human Connection to anyone. It has without a doubt broken downs barriers I had within myself. As times goes by, the clearer I get and I see more and more how this life is truly orchestrated but not set in stone... so if being uncomfortable for an evening has your ego starting with its subtle commands it helps me to think that I wouldnt let an ungrateful, scared five year old ( my ego ) make ANY decisions let alone having to do with my happiness. So thanks again guys , I meant it when I said it was like a years worth of therapy.
It was a wonderful workshop. Thank you David for facilitating it. In my personal experience, I was amazed to become aware of how easy and comfortable it was to me to give love and affection, but how difficult and somehow painful to receive it.
Hi. David, It's the day after and I'm still feeling the effects of the workshop from last night. The openness and peace are still resonating in my interactions today. I'm definitely more aware of my level of attentiveness and I feel more connected and sensitive to the people with whom I'm conversing. For some odd reason I feel more....emotional; in the sense that I feel more like crying. I'm still not comfortable doing so in front of another person but I recognize the need to release. I'm more aware of the barriers that I have built and because of that awareness I'm moving towards readiness to release. Not sure I'm there, yet..... Overall, the experience was good. Really, really good; and needed. Thank you.