A 3-hour workshop including meditation, breath-work and a guided interactive human experience.
We all want to learn the art of interacting with our fellow species. This workshop will teach you how to mindfully interact in relationship to others.
This is a social experiment including pairing up with participants in creating a safe environment where awareness is brought to the art of affection.
We live in a culture where there is much emphasis to the physical and not enough awareness to the benefits of internal beauty.
Human connection reduces stress and decreases the likelihood of depression. It also helps boost the immune system and release oxytocin, the hormone that helps you feel good and feel connected to others..
Candidates for this workshop must to be comfortable with touch and open to pairing up with a partner (unless you bring your own).
– Cuddling; Big Spoon, Little Spoon – At the end of this workshop we will dive into the giving and receiving of energy in a platonic way. There will be a guided meditation that brings you back to a child hood moment where the big spoon will then be giving healing energy to.
– Creating A Connection Between Two Beings – Throughout the workshop we will be going into different modalities that allow us true connection and vulnerability. Ranging from Eye Gazing, Heart to Heart Connection, Energy Cauldrons, Chakra Connection and many others!
– Platonic Allowance; Give and Receive – This is a workshop without judgement. To Create a safe space for one another to express freely emotions that have been buried inside. Be ready to face fears and to explore them.
– Deeper Divine Connection from Within – As we progress in the class we will discover that the partners you have are for a reason. You will notice similarities in each other and realize that we are not alone and we all feel very similar in our human expressions.
– The Power of the Human Touch – The power of human touch goes a long way in the way of allowing healing. We crave physical touch. Did you know that : Babies who don’t receive human contact in their first days or weeks of life often suffer from health problems related to this deprivation. They can exhibit a failure to thrive, a condition seen in orphanages among children who did not receive enough human contact when they were babies. Newborns denied physical contact with other humans can actually die from this lack of contact, even when provided with proper nutrition and shelter. This plays a huge role even in our adult life!!
– Discover your worth and value – Realize that the only limitation you are placing is the one you have in your mind from the judgements.
Previous Attendants have said:
– Thank you Loni Duek and David Andrew Rodriguez . I certainly plan on returning and would definitely recommend The Art of a Human Connection to anyone. It has without a doubt broken downs barriers I had within myself. As times goes by, the clearer I get and I see more and more how this life is truly orchestrated but not set in stone… so if being uncomfortable for an evening has your ego starting with its subtle commands it helps me to think that I wouldnt let an ungrateful, scared five year old ( my ego ) make ANY decisions let alone having to do with my happiness. So thanks again guys , I meant it when I said it was like a years worth of therapy.
– What an amazing gathering with so many beautiful connections. I learned so much about being open to giving and receiving love. It always felt so much easier for me to give than receive. Tonight I just allowed and trusted my heart. I was astonished how open an comfortable I was. The unity in the room was amazing. 5’s to David’s awesome direction in guiding us from one exercise to another (smooth as silk). You feel the love illuminating from his sweet soul. I definitely recommend stepping out of your comfort zone and trusting yourself and David. Sending waves of love and blessings. WE ARE LIVING HEAVEN ON EARTH! EVERY TIME I turn around I see more blessings! And so it is
– Hi. David, It’s the day after and I’m still feeling the effects of the workshop from last night. The openness and peace are still resonating in my interactions today. I’m definitely more aware of my level of attentiveness and I feel more connected and sensitive to the people with whom I’m conversing. For some odd reason I feel more….emotional; in the sense that I feel more like crying. I’m still not comfortable doing so in front of another person but I recognize the need to release. I’m more aware of the barriers that I have built and because of that awareness I’m moving towards readiness to release. Not sure I’m there, yet….. Overall, the experience was good. Really, really good; and needed. Thank you. Selah
Come and discover where your walls are so we can begin to show you it is safe to be free once more.
To find out when the next Human Connection workshop is please fill out the form below for info.
What to bring?
– Bring 2 Pillows
– A yoga Mat
– Your willingness to dive into your uncomfortabilities.
– 1 Blanket if you want as well
$45 for the Workshop
Previous Attendees only pay $20.
Photos from Our Previous workshops: